A workshop on "INTERNET OF THINGS" presented by AstraStack Technologies .Internet of Things is a new revolution of the Internet. A world where the real, digital and the virtual are converging to create smart environments that make energy, transport, cities and many other areas more intelligent. A device become a smart device is called IOT. Now a days there are many android and server based application. In this system, value of sensor (e.g. temperature sensor, motion sensor, accelerometer sensor etc.) will be shown on GUI or web server or android application through wireless communication and device will be controlled automatically. Device will be operated on Wifi/GPRS.
- Current scenario/job opportunities of embedded industries.
- Understanding the skill set required in a new employee in embedded industry.
- Understanding the robotics future and scope Understanding the different microcontroller available in the industry & their use.
- In-depth knowledge on design, construction and programming concepts involved in building an autonomous robot Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
PREREQUISITE FOR WORKSHOP
- Basic of Electronics.
- Basic knowledge Programming Language (like C)
- A well equipped computer lab
- Monitors with HDMI ports (Optional)
- White or black board
- Python programming for Raspberry Pi
- ARM 11 architecture
- Description and Hardware specifications of GPIO
- Interacting and configuring the RPi OS
- Linux programming
- Remote Login methods: SSH, VNC
- Basics of Internet of Things and its applications
- Hardware interfacing & Programming the RPi.GPIO
- Dimming LED and DAC with RPi
- Work with UART & I2C protocol
- Work with DHT sensors
- Creating HTTP Clients
- Interacting with Cloud
- RPi as Web server
- Introduction to Tkinter - GUI programming
- 1 Hour of Code Run with exciting prizes to win.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Power supply
- 5 sensor kit.
- 16GB class 10 sd card preloaded with OS
- Free access to AstraStack Cloud service
- Lots of free codes access
- Projects recipes ready to use.
- Connecting wires