We work with ambitious organisations, combine our design thinking, digital expertise and creativity to build something great together.
Gain the power and flexibility you need to engage customers .
We believe that video should yield results. To create videos that engage, inspire, and compel people to act, we combine expertise and passion with a deep understanding of you and your audience.
Effective video is video that motivates people to take action. We develop targeted strategies to ensure that your video content reaches the right audience in the right way and through the right channels.
We want to foster collaborative relationships rather than cutthroat 'business as usual.' We are constantly pushing ourselves to do better, and we challenge everyone with whom we work.
Move beyond just simple opens and clicks. Quickly determine how each of your marketing programs and channels impact revenue. Learn about our calendar, marketing analytics.
6 Benefits to using video in eLearning
1) Easily present a large amount of info. Firstly, video is a great way to condense large amounts of content and make it easier for people to understand. ...
2) Demonstrate methods efficiently. ...
3) Easily describe complicated/abstract concepts. ...
4) Use time more efficiently. ...
5) Accommodate different learning styles.
Product videos also tell customers that your business is invested in providing top notch customer experiences. You've taken steps to help them see and understand what they're buying upfront. Explainer videos say you want to ensure customers get the most out of your products.
Testimonial videos allow your clients to see other people talk about your products, giving an honest, unscripted opinion. It puts a face to your business and gives your brand the credibility it needs within your target group.
We create high-quality video content involving animations, motion graphics and live-action. We create attention grabbing explainer videos customized for your business requirements.
1. Get on the second largest search engine in the world With over a billion users who watch over 250 million hours of video each day, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world. It’s where your potential buyers are searching, so you’d better be there. “How-to” searches are among the most popular on YouTube, making educational content a strategic opportunity in this space.
2. Rank higher in search While YouTube is the second largest search engine, Google is the first. Adding video to your website can increase your search rankings on Google (and others like Bing and Yahoo) significantly. The truth is, adding a video to your website increases your chances of ranking on the first page of Google results by 50x. That makes it well worth the effort—especially when 75% of people never venture past that first page!
3. Increase the understanding of your product Products can be complex, and it’s essential that your audience understands yours before they make a purchase. Lucky for you, website visitors are 64 to 85% more likely to purchase after watching a product video.
4. Offer your consumers the medium they want Video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic in the world by 2021! On top of that, 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it, according to eMarketer.
5. Boost email click-throughs Including the word video in an email subject line can boost open rates by 19%, and click-through rates by 65%. According to Martech Advisor, including video in emails can boost click rates by 300%!
6. Build stronger brand affiliation and connection Watching a video provides both audio and visual stimulation. The mere activation of both of these areas of the brain means that viewers are more engaged and therefore naturally develop stronger affiliation and interest in the content they’re consuming.
7. Capitalize on the low barrier to entry A lot of small businesses (and businesses in general) think that there are high costs associated with video and a long list of equipment that makes getting into the video marketing space tricky. It turns out, that’s all a myth.
8. Show up more in social feeds Social media feeds (Facebook and Instagram, specifically) do a great job of showing people what they want to see. Algorithms based on users’ previous activity, make it hard for small businesses to be discovered by new audiences.
9. Create more low-touch education options You don’t have a big team… even outside of marketing. So the more you can encourage your audience to educate and help themselves throughout the buyer’s journey, the better. By creating low-touch educational video content, you make it easier not only on the buyer but also on the sales team. (Especially if that sales team is you!)
10. Tell a stronger story There’s no better way to reel buyers in than with a compelling story. And who better to share your story than your biggest advocates: Your customers? You can record customer testimonials in person, but that isn’t always possible.